Our ideal location has a New York City bus stop that is walking distance for service directly to mid or downtown Manhattan. Train service is four miles away. We also have an on-site school bus service. We are close to all major highways, including the New Jersey Turnpike (Route 95), 8.1 miles away, the Garden State Parkway entrance approx. 1 mile away, Routes 9, 1, 18, 287, and 440.
Walking distance to Middle school and High School, Strip Mall having a Quick Mart, Pizza, Deli, Laundromat, Doctors office and others.
- Trains. NJ Transit runs from Aberdeen-Matawan to Newark and NYC. Trains leave every 10 minutes at morning rush hour.
- Buses. NJ Transit & Academy Bus Lines run one block from the complex on Washington Road. They also run at the park-n-rides at Cheesequake, Raritan St, and North Ernston Rd. For more information please contact www.sayreville.com.
- Gateway Shopping Center is home to Walmart, Marhsalls, Panera Bread, Models and Payless, while Kohl’s is across the Route 9, just minutes away.
- Brunswick Square Mall, located in East Brunswick, NJ, is at the intersection of Route 18 and Rues Lane, less than 5 miles away. Stores include Macy’s, JCPenny, Kay Jewelers, Zales, restaurants and an AMC Starplex Cinema.
- Woodbridge Center Mall is an upscale shopping mall located in Woodbridge Township, just 10 minutes away, on US Route 1 and US Route 9. You’ll find stores such as Sears, Bosco’s, Dicks Sporting Goods, The Express, JCPenny, Kay Jewelers and many more.
- We have many excellent restaurants close by such as Texas Roadhouse, Outback and TGIF Fridays. We also have kid-friendly restaurants such as McDonalds and Wendy’s and some fine Italian and Chinese restaurants.
- CVS and Rite Aid close by.
- Shoprite (grocery) is walking distance, located 1.3 miles away.
- Walmart is 2.8 miles away
- Sayreville is also home to many large corporations.
- Within walking distance, we have Kennedy Park which includes tennis and basketball courts and a path for walking or jogging.
- Burkes Park
- Easy drive to the Jersey Shore
There are 6 elementary public schools with the children from Brooklawn Gardens going to Truman Elementary located on One Taft Road, Parlin, NJ 08859, telephone 732-525-5215.
We have one middle school Sayreville Middle School grades 6-8 located on 800 Washington Road, telephone 732-525-5290 and one high school, Sayreville War Memorial High School, grades 9-12 located at 820 Washington Road, Parlin, NJ 08859, telephone 732-525-5252.
We have three private schools; New Road School, St Stanislaus Kosta and Our Lady of Victories. All are located in Sayreville. For more info please go to www.sayreville.com
Houses of Worship:
- Dwarkadhish Temple (walking distance)
- Our Lady of Victories Roman Catholic Church
- St. Stanislaus Kostka Church